3.17.2012

Question: What are your most irrational fears? for example: mine is a reoccuring nightmare that I am brainwashed and made feminine with a lab grown STD and sent off to turn the world into bimbos. its very realistic and my doctor said that i'm just being paranoid.

It took me 7 months to answer this question. Proof that I do answer everything! I don't know whether to answer it seriously or to just write some fictional TG story. Obviously whomever asked this question is in dreaded fear of it actually happen and who is not to say it will never happen? So, here it goes...

I don't think I have any irrational fear as they are all very rational to me. I fear that one day I'll wake up and find that I have been down the rabbit hole too far and now I can't get out. I'd have transformed my body into a sex toy so much that there is no way I could ever look like a man again and my only option was to live life as a sex object. Oh wait... what was the question again?

No comments:

Post a Comment