3.06.2012

Question: do you feel more feminine when you are out with a man - or hanging with your girls?

I have not been out with a man before so I really couldn't compare. I have been out with Lauren on Halloween and that was fun and girly. However I think I may have been a little too nervous at the time to enjoy it as a giggling sexy lady. As for the idea of being out with a man I can only imagine that it would complement the fantasy of being a girl so I'd probably would feel very feminine. I have received some very generous gifts and male attention by way of the internet and that has been a surprise. It certainly made me feel very feminine, flirty and sexy. So much so that makes me want to dress up all sexy and be a good girl.

1 comment:

  1. Pity she was not sucking a shemale, hairy man thighs nearly made me sick.

    ReplyDelete