3.10.2012

Question: Are you attracted to males or females or androgynous or other crossdressers?

I'd say 90% attracted to females and the rest you can allocate among the others. I'd say I'm susceptible to be seduced by males if they are sexy. Sexiness if very important. I think we all are seduced in one way or another by both sexes otherwise why would male and female movie stars be so successful. Part of being a part-time girl is fantasize and imagine doing sexy things to males which in turn enhances the fantasy (at least for me) of being feminine. It isn't like I go around walking thinking guys are hot. But I have no phobias about recognizing good looking guys. If I so happen to be in a sasha mode then I'd say I take that one notch up and such him up into my fantasy land.

imagine... yummy!

2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely attracted to guys but not just any guy. I don't like the little pretty boy types. I like men who are manly and also smart. They don't have to be handsome or young, just manly and smart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deffinitivement les mecs ya rien de mieux woow xoxo

    ReplyDelete