3.09.2012

Question: Hi I am looking for a caption that shows a pretty blonde t girl smoking I saw recently . She is talking about her wife and her doing things sexual related to different groups of men ! Do you know or have that one?

I don't think that is one of mine. I hardly ever have smoking in my TG captions. I looked up a pic to illustrate this post and this is actually a very nice one for a caption.


Question: I am 22 and can't seem to get attracted to anything but tg captions or scenerios I have no interest in men or women even people like your friend who is amzing can't seem to get me the same way the thought of me being the male in the captions does. do you

Looks like you wrote too much and your question got cut off by the formspring form. Try again if you happen to read this... whomever wanted to ask whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment