3.07.2012

Question: Maybe already asked - When did you first know that you were a girl inside?

Indeed it has been asked in one form or another. I don't know if you are really asking if I'm a girl inside or about dressing as a girl. I only feel as a girl inside part-time for most of the day I'm just a guy, you might even work beside me, walk by me on the street or talk to me at family functions.

I started experimenting in my early teens with my mom's clothes. I remember she had a swimsuit, bikini, leotard and even a mini skirt from her younger days. Then like many crossdressers I had a relationship with dressing up on and off for many years. And now with the power and anonymity of the internet many CDs are still in closet but at the same time share their secret with the world.

4 comments:

  1. I was 10 years old. I Too began with mother's things. Shorts, stockings, night dressing gowns. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too used to dress up in my mother's clothes. At the time I saw it as weird and strange of me to be doing so, but now I see it as something that just some guys fantasize about. I also think about the idea of somebody like you or me who would work beside me or walk down the street and never think I could also be a CD. Nice insight Sasha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. from aged 8 I realised that my mums and my sisters clothes just felt more appropriate, but it took another 20 plus years and to start buying my own clothes and 10 more to admit to myself... its too late to be a passable beauty, but every feminine moment I can grab is priceless. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started around 13 and I was confused about it because I shouldn't have had the urges to wear my mom clothes. I told my two best friends about it eventually and in high-school they made me their sissy and tried to get me interested in men. They spent alot of time femenizing me and always called me one of the girls. When I started college was when I could really start experimenting with my feminine side and for the first time went out fully as a girl. One thing lead to another and next thing I knew I was spending my weekends as Sadie and eventually ended up sucking a guys dick at a party. From the first shot of cum that shot down my throat I knew I was hooked and my sexual interests quickly went from women to women and men to strictly men. Once I realized I need another dick to get off I started living full time as Sadie.

    ReplyDelete