1.04.2011

The transformative power of make up

Isn't make up a wonderful thing? I worship its magical powers. Yes, it is truly magic what it can do. Expertly applied it can make any girl look like a million bucks. Just look at the Kate Perry pictures without and with make up. Picture was taken by her husband and posted on twitter. He wasn't fast enough to take them down before the internet got a hold of it. Oops. Someone is in trouble. Or just a marketing ploy? Either way, for all the tgirls and crossdressers... if she can look this good after make up (and studio lights, professional photographer and photoshop) then so can we!

You think I'm pretty without any makeup on
You think I'm funny when I tell the punchline wrong
I know you get me
So I let my walls come down, down

No comments:

Post a Comment