1.11.2011

Sadie's first blowjob

I recently met a pretty lady through this blog. Her name is Sadie and she has been crossdressing for some time now. I've posted about her on my twitter. Apparently my blog inspired, if one can call it that, to go ahead and suck some delicious (at least from what she told me) hard cock. Here is Sadie's account.

"It was...definitely an experience lol. It wasn't bad it just took a lot for the male part of me to want to do it lol. We were making out and stuff which was awkward enough for me at first but when he pulled his dick out (which was rather large lol) of his pants I almost backed out of it.


It was really odd for me being that close to another guys dick when he was hard so it took a little to get used to the idea of actually putting it in my mouth so we were laying in my bed and he started kissing me again and after a bit of that he took my hand and guided it down to his dick so I put my hand on it and started stroking it and then I stopped kissing him so I could see it and part of me was like "omg stop this!!" but I was also really turned on seeing my dainty little hands with their painted and manicured nails wrapped around his huge cock. As soon as I saw that it was like the girl side of me just took over, I stood up and pulled him to the edge of the bed and had him stand up and I put a pillow on the floor and got on my knees and started teasing him a little. Started with some little kisses and then a few licks before I finally started sucking him. It was like a completely different person was controlling me though, I dont think I could have stopped had I wanted to lol."

Sadie went on to suck for 10-15 minutes. The guy cum in her mouth and she swallowed every single drop. There you have it ladies and gents. This is Sasha reporting live.

5 comments:

  1. wow! I just love love love hearing about this! *giggle* such a rush I'm sure. something I would love to have reported about me in the future.

    I hope she's still feeling pretty good about the whole thing, it sounds like it went very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jennifer,

    Let me know when you do it... let us all know about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still feeling good about it! It was a great experience and I have had several more since then;) ~Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice pic, Sasha

    please tell us about those experiences, Sadie...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was going through your old posts and omg I totally forgot you posted about this!!!! Haha that first time was so scary but amazing! Now it is hard to believe I was ever afraid to touch another guys penis. I still love the feeling of putting on my make up and girl clothes and going out with my friends. Its even more fun when a guy joins us;)You know it was only a few weeks after this incident happened that I finally had sex for the first time ever. I lost my virginity to this really cute guy that thought the whole crossdressing thing was sexy. From the very first moment I had a guy inside of me like that I just knew there was no way I could ever go back to girls and give up being a girl myself:)

    ReplyDelete