1.10.2011

Question: Would you ever try on a bikini?

I would try everything once. Actually, bikini was one of the first few pieces of feminine clothing that I tried out when I first started crossdressing. I do not have any right now but Spring fashion is already here, right? I'll keep an eye out for a nice piece. It might take a few months but I'll certainly try one. I like your suggestion. I bet it would be so sexy to wear one. It would be nice to look as good as her and fill the top just as nicely.

3 comments:

  1. I've never tried one on, but I would if I could look like her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm addicted to bikinis. I must have worn dozens of different ones over the years. I currently have 4 stashed away, and of all my girlie things, those are the ones I go to the most.

    ReplyDelete