1.29.2011

Poll results: Neatly trimmed vs. racing stripe vs. smooth clean?

A landslide winner maybe because it was all so slippery. No doubt at all that smooth clean won by many votes. Good to see it almost got to 400 total votes. It really shows that people are interested when 398 ppl vote. Makes my exhibitionist juices flow down my legs. I'll take the will of the people into consideration but the president (Lauren) has veto power. I'll as always keep you updated if the will of the people got signed into law or not.


5 comments:

  1. While you winner is clear cut, it looks like it was a close shave to 2nd place with 'racing stripe' beating out 'trimmed' by a hair.

    Sorry I couldn't help it. I've been holding in that joke for days now. I crack myself up! Tee Hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I've been waiting all these days to crack jokes at it too. You're funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to see my favorite choice won! But the truth is, Sasha, you'd be sexy no matter which you chose. ;-) <3 SSA Glad you're going to keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat pic. On the bottom she looks like me, small. Unfortunately I'm only a A Cup though. Small on top and small on the bottom.

    Love your postings Caitlyn, keep it going.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgouse girl I can't wait to see the finished you

    ReplyDelete