6.03.2008

Welcome to a new TG comics website!

It is very exciting indeed to finally get this TG comic website up. After a long time being a Tg lurker in the internet, I finally decided to come up with my "own" materials. This website will focus on comics, images, graphics, stories of transgender nature. I will also rant here every once in awhile because I can :-P But, will try to keep things on topic.

This website is also an experiement on webdesign. I'm not a programmer by trade so I'm learning as I go along. I'll try and keep annoyances and page errors to a minimum. So, welcome and enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful wonderful website and I know it will become one of my favourites.

    So good to see places like this. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Freya - Great to have you around. I hope you keep coming back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really nice site thanks for sharing! helps me make decisions in my life a little easier! I love the stories and wil be back often! thanks!

    ReplyDelete