6.03.2008

New image content management system (CMS)

For visitors who are here again. You notice that I changed the image CMS. I was playing around with SimpleViewer first but now I changed it to ZenPhoto, which is great! It can handle a lot more pictures.

At the moment, there are three TG captions and two TG photo comics on the gallery. And, in the past weeks I have been talking about the upcoming 67 page TG photo comic I finished. I'll put them up pretty soon. Web design has taken too much of my time. I hope that eventually I will spend more time working on new TG comic materials instead of designing this site. I hope to at least get a good design and look then leave it alone.

5/6/2011 update: There isn't a gallery anymore since I moved the blog to blogger. The above information is dated and just kept for historical purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment