6.04.2008

TG comic: Catshow

This was my first TG photo comic. The cat paint just looked to sexy to pass.

I got some other pictures of girls in a bathroom looking sexy to put the story together. I know that the faces don't match, but I'd figure everyone who visits this website probably has a very good imagination. I try to keep body type and hair color the same. I also look for pictures in positions where the face is slightly hidden to create the illusion of being the same person.

Let me know what you think. Thanks.







5 comments:

  1. Great series! wondering where you got the pics from

    ReplyDelete
  2. u i like the frist two parts of this cap can you do this to me i want to be the blonde girl please complete with breast and pussy and curves ad then i to am all wet liie a girl should be in my new pussy i want to be like this please! and the sooner the better i grow real tired of this male liv fe and want to be a young sexy girl once again!a dn then i want a lesbina lover to make love to and to fuck with please and why not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The catgirls are so hot!

    ReplyDelete