6.12.2008

Almost done with next photo comic.

I started working on the next photo comic today named -- Assassin.  I ran into some problems as my computer froze and I lost a 12 pages that I had already done. I restarted the computer and hoped that I had saved recently, but I hadn't. Previously, I had done the video capture for the photo comic and then lost that too. I had to go capture all 300 screen shoots again.  As frustrated as I was about these setbacks I managed to still put in some time to finish some 45 pages!  The photo comic is coming along nicely and should be finished soon! I just spent some 6 hours in front of the computer and I have other things to do! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Just wanted to say what a wonderful site. I like the format and style. Easy to read along. While the story in Spygame was intriguing and easy to relate to, I thought the images and the way they were used in catshow were fantastic.

    I look forward to the next one.

    Sally.

    ReplyDelete