6.04.2008

TG comic: Spy Games

As promised the 67 page TG comic I was talking about! It is a story about a young uprising male corporate ladder climber that volunteers to be transformed into a sexy girl to spy on the competition and steal some DNA formula. This comic is long and XXX rated. It took me more than 8 hours to do!

It is also the first time I used a comic program, which made it a lot easier to write the dialogue. I think in the future I will make TG comics using the same look as this one. What do you think?

9 comments:

  1. I'm a Nasty TGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. only 3 words: this was wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive. 8 hours of your time is no joke. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish there were more stories done this way. This was great, fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's doesn't work, i use 6 dollars in the wind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its one of the best I have ever seen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't ser in my smartphone

    ReplyDelete