5.06.2011

Question: With warm weather coming, have you considered doing swimsuit photo shot? Obviously would include high heels and strategic sarong of course.

As a matter of fact I was contacted by Ford for a photo shoot this coming. I thought that Ford only made cars but apparently they are also in the photo business. I'll certainly take some swimsuit photos this coming summer. I really couldn't pass it with the lovely weather and all. Heels and sarong? Great ideas but does that also come with a swimming pool and a pool boy? Do you really thing I need a sarong? Maybe someone can buy me a summer pass for the bikini beach. Just one season please!

Please someone send me a reminder sometime in July? I'd love to be Miss July.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely look forward to seeing you in a bathing suit;)

    ReplyDelete