5.05.2011

Question: What is personal perfect size for a cock?

I think that size matters! I fantasize of a long hard juicy one but from experience. No, not that kind of experience. The kind of experience from talking to girls and Lauren. The consensus is really that the perfect size is one that fits. There are indeed really large ones out there that I honestly it would scare me to let them near me. I think that the average size is 5 inches so I'd go for something between 5 and 8 inches. I'm sure that I can imagine myself worshiping a 9 inch pole on my knees or to feel it nested between my ass cheeks. It gives me thrills just writing about it. It's the magic of fantasizing I guess. In addition, there are so many other aspects to consider like girth, hardness, bumps, angle, etc...

Fantasy aside, I do think that how you wield your weapon is really what matters. Tell me, how do you wield yours?

6 comments:

  1. Maybe I'm just a wimp, but a 9" cock sounds a little scary! Personally I'd love a 5" or 6" cock to please, I know I could fit it all in my mouth and truly give it a perfect blowjob. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that depends on whether im making love, having sex or fucking. making love is about the woman's pleasure. Sex is mutual pleasure. And Fucking is about your own pleasure. They are each very different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sasha I think you nailed it with your answer. One that 'Fits' is perfect. Lets face it, giving a BJ to a cock that is so wide that you can barely get your mouth around it doesn't sound fun. Then again one so narrow that it feels like a straw wouldn't be fun either. When in the back, a cock that is to large wouldn't just be an inconvenience, it could become a medical emergency.

    So for a BJ, I think one that you could comfortably wrap your lips around would be nice. Having never tried it, I would be curious about deep throating, so I think I would want that 7-9 inch range. And having never tired anal, I think small and smooth would be nice to try.

    As to using it myself.... well I am all about giving pleasure. I am average in size, so its about the motion of the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the excellent point of views. It is interesting that in conversations men boast having a big package, but in reality everyone knows one size does not fit all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sasha your answer was perfect!! Mine is rather on the smaller side but it depends on who you are with, what they want, what you are willing to do to make them feel good, and your confidence about yourself. As for what I like, my bf is about 8 inches long and I find that to be perfect! I wouldn't mind a smaller one but I don't think I would want one too much bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh and the picture you posted with this question is sexy;) lol

    ReplyDelete