5.04.2011

Question: Will you want to be an emo girl?

I really don't know much about the emo lifestyle. I know their fashion and what the looks is and I think it is quite attractive. I'm one to experiment so I'd definitely dress up and play the part one day. I think it might be a good look to experiment too because it would be easier to disguise behind all the big puffy hair and dark make up. Oh wait, was that the 80's? ;-) As for the deeper psychological part of being emo that would be more difficult to be. It is a state of mind and like a good actress it would take some time to shift into that mindset and act that way.

 

I would like to be her.It would be fun to wear a bow like that on my head and hang out at home with just shorts and a simple tube top. Of course, I'd also have to wear the pearl necklace. It's all about the accessories. Would you come visit me and play with my pussy cat doll?

No comments:

Post a Comment