3.23.2011

Question: pdf?

Another enigmatic question. At first I thought that by pdf the person who asked this meant Portable Document Format but then I came to my senses and realized it couldn't be. PDF could really only mean one thing. The reader was asking what did I do as my Portable Daily Fun. The days that I feel sexy I look at some sexy pictures and relax in bed and slowly start playing with my nipples with my head full of girly thoughts. It turns me on incredibly to just run my hands over my silky smooth skin, close my eyes and imagine all sorts of girly things. As you know a girl's nipples are very sensitive so I play with them a lot which makes my clitty moist and ready to play. I squirm and moan, spread my legs and slowly...

I'll let you use your imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment