3.04.2011

Question: Have you ever done one of those "Which celebrity do you look like generator thingy," where you upload a picture of yourself and see which actress you look like most?

Tina, thank you for your question. I tried to load my picture to a bunch of different sites and each one gives me a different answer. I guess I look like a lot of people. I even tried to see who I looked liked as a girl and even as a boy! This was the most interesting answer. I think I much rather be Jennifer Anniston and have lots of friends!

2 comments:

  1. I kept getting Ashley Judd and Laetitia Casta, secondaries, scarlett Johansson, and Cameron Diaz. Sweet!! I'm pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can understand how you'd get Jennifer Anniston if you used a picture with your lighter hair color; I can see some resemblance.

    ReplyDelete