2.15.2012

Question: What would be the maximum time you would purchase at Bikini Beach?

From what I hear the bikini beach is an amazing paradise with lots of hot girls walking aroun din bikinis. What male wouldn't love to be there as often as possible? ;-) I really don't know what the price is for summer passes but maybe they would take credit and I'd find a way to pay it later. I believe I'd have to check with Lauren first or the heck with it and go ahead and buy a week pass and surprise her. I think a week would be a good start to get a good feel of what it would be like. The real question would be what bikini to buy! I would love to have this POV.

4 comments:

  1. for me i think a month or permenate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do they have deals on lifetime accounts

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'd do it just long enough to have a child.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would do it for a month or two maybe 3 months a year till I got pregnant then I would continue to get pregnant all the time its a dream of mine to be pregnant

    ReplyDelete