2.13.2012

Question: How do I set up my own caption site?

The easiest way to set a TG caption site is to use blogger. Just sign up for a free account and you are set to go. Another popular way to do it is to use tumblr which is more geared towards pictures. I prefer blogger because it gives a little more control and versatility for my taste. I'm happy to see you want to make a caption site. We need more of those around. Make sure you write all your posts wearing sexy underwear for a successful blog.

2 comments:

  1. I hate to be this person, but the laptop she is using appears to be turned off :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit that some of my easier captions came while I was dressed. Not that they were better or worse, but there was something about the mindset they put me in.

    ReplyDelete