2.03.2012

Question: Does the thought of being a prostitute turn you on?

Yes, but only as a fantasy. A real life of prostitution is not an easy one and with many hardships. I would not wish that on me or anyone else. As to the fantasy part and what would be a turn on is the relinquishing of power and being powerless. Those feeling mixed with being used as a sexual object I find highly erotic. A day would begin with getting dressed seductively to make money. What to wear? The micro skirt or the tiny shorts? Decision... decisions...

3 comments:

  1. Are you kidding? You've fallen into believing all the social crap were bombarded with that prostitution is all about being a drug addict and having a pimp.

    I'm a tranny prostitute. I LOVE my life! I work for myself, make my own hours, make 6 figures a year, and get to dress like a dream while doing it!

    And you have no idea what being a woman is, until you are one that men will actually PAY to be with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it does. A lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brandi, I'm sure the media overgeneralizes and so did I. I'm sure there are very successful prostitutes like yourself that have a great life and do not endure the harshness that the media portraits. I'm sure there are many flavors of prostitution as there are of jobs. If I could be a high class paid prostitution I'm sure life would be easy. It would be just like having a good job and better pay and hours than working at the local grocery store bagging groceries.

    ReplyDelete