5.27.2012

Questions from a eager questioneer

I got a bunch of questions that I assume were from the same reader. Here is my attempt to answer them as best I can.

why do kamimaze pilots whear helmets?/ can i get it in extra medeium?/ "when i was young, they asked me what i wanted to be when i grew up. i said 'happy' and they said to me that i didn't understand the question. i said to them that they didnt understan [end]

Kamikaze pilots wear helmets just in case they do not slip and fall when they go that one last time to the bathroom. We wouldn't want they do have a premature death. I'm sorry but helmets only come in extra small because anyone that has a larger brain cavity would not be a kamikaze pilot. Happy is a great answer. By the way I guess you found out that if you are going to send me an essay question you will have to break it up in parts otherwise formspring cuts it off for you.

what's another word for thesaurus? how come there are ice cream flavored jelly beans, but no jelly bean flavored ice cream? what's the opposite of sex?(taxes)

Another word is glossary. What is ice cream flavor? I don't think I ever had ice cream flavored ice cream. Opposite of sex is anti-sex. If you want an opposite you just add anti- before the word. Like the opposite of penis is anti-penis. You must have heard the expression, "I want to fuck that anti-penis so hard."

how old are you?/ how old is lauren?/ what color are your eyes?/ is 401 k a bra size?/ how do you spell a?/ how many 'o's in sex?/ whats hot, smart, and irritated my the amount of questions that i've asked?

I'm young and but oldish. Lauren is about the same age as I am. My eyes are brownish greenish bluish. 401k is the biggest bra size I heard of and it grows with time. I spell with a 'q.' Depends on how good it is and how many people are sexing at that time. Your questions were irritating hot and entertaining.

Your enthusiasm is applauded and sexy. You deserve... a cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment