5.06.2012

Question: First, I love your site, more then most.. but why are there so few caps out there about boys who want to be girls getting there wish then finding a wonderful man and falling in love.. or even the romance theme in general? Just wondering your thoughts.

My theory is that the people who make the TF captions are in it for a fetish and not really thinking of transitioning male to female. As the captions suggest the most common fantasy is finding oneself in a difficult situation and loss of power. That is a turn on for many people, including myself. The happy ending captions are just as popular fantasy for many of the TG captions artist out there.

Prisoner of our own desires

1 comment:

  1. I agree. The struggle and shock of their change is a common theme that i look for although I can understand some people wanting a happy ending.

    ReplyDelete