1.06.2015

TG caption: I'd fuck myself.


I can't believe I agreed to do swap bodies with my girlfriend. I've always been a red blooded guy but I could just not resist see what it felt like to try being a girl. Just getting ready for going out has been a struggle. I keep looking at myself at the mirror all the time expecting a huge hard on but all I really feel on my flat crotch is being moist and tingly all over. I keep wondering if my old body will grab my new hips and just ravage me from the back like I used to do it. Will I just bend over willingly and let my old cock enter me in new ways? I can't stop thinking about it. I guess I'm not as manly as I thought I was. I really don't look like a man at all anymore.

5 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you are still around occasionally!

    Looks like some content got pulled though.

    Hope all is well with you. Drop me a line sometime! I'm still an admin at the Haven, and the light is always on so come and say hi!

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sexy! I think he'll love being on the receiving end for once, and probably the girlfriend will enjoy her new cock quite a bit, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're back! Hooray! - IDF

    ReplyDelete