2.06.2013

TG caption (guest): Insane in the brain

Circa May 8, 2009 was when I started a new journey. I joined the awesome TG caption community at the Rachels Haven. This was the first cap someone posted for me. I had been making captions before but they had been just for this blog or for individual consumption. The trading of TG captions have been a wonderful spurt of imagination and creativity and I have meet some other wonderful artist. As a matter of fact, most of the top TG blogs you see today had their beginning at the Haven before they started doing their own thing. 


2 comments:

  1. I really liked this one, very creative. We will have to exchange caps on the Haven one day..

    xoxoxo Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo, love the lightness of the whole thing. As Katie says very creative. Love this site.

    ReplyDelete