1.24.2012

Question: When you fantasize about having sex as a girl (with either a girl or a guy), what sexual position do you think of most often being in?

I have to say that there isn't just one position in my fantasies. I mean fantasies is where you let everything go so why pick one, right? I'd say there would be a series of positions I'd find myself in to please my man/boyfriend/lover/admirer. It would start with something like this to get hings warmed up and for me to get a taste of things to come.


Then it would follow with me spreading my legs and letting him in my pussy. I know it is a traditional position but I think that is what entices me about it. That every girl has found herself in this position sometime in her life more often than not. It would be deliciously feminine to spread my legs and welcome him in me.


Lastly, if he was still up for it, I'd let him treat me and fuck me like the bitch that I am. ;-) What else could be more delicious than feeling him bouncing on my ass and let him do as he pleased?

5 comments:

  1. Well ... flat on my back, legs spread wide and him buried balls deep inside of my tight white ass filling me with his seed. For me it's also ... Black Men Only.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd submit a different answer, licking a woman's pussy while being fucked like a bitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it when I'm in the doggy position. That way I can have a hard cock pumping both my mouth & sissy pussy at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ON my knees sucking his cock like a good slut should. Then whatever position my alpha male wants.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh, Josie! I'm with you on that! I love that long black cock filling me up with hot seed, also!!

    ReplyDelete