11.24.2011

Question: Had you been cornered inebriated on Halloween by a bloke, and he gave you the choice of physical violence or relieving him with your lovely hands, what would you have done? What if it were lips instead of hands? ;-)

It really depends on how drunk I was. If I was just a little drunk I'd scream, run and probably fall on my heels and then he'd catch up to me and make me suck him off.

If I was pretty drunk, I'd probably start off with my hands, see the precum on the tip of his cock and then think, "I wonder what that tastes like." My natural curiosity and lack of judgment would lead my lips to touch the bulb of his head and soon gulp gobs of his cum.

If I was reaaaally drunk, then I'd start by licking the tip of his cock and teasing it then use my hands and after a good 10 minutes of slowly letting him fuck my mouth I'd look up and tell him I was a dirty whore. He'd end up slapping me, calling me names, pulling my hair as I gagged with his shaft deep in my throat. In the end, he'd pull out and spray my face with his cum as I thanked him.

So yeah... it really depends.

5 comments:

  1. Would you care to go out for a few drinks, hun? i'm buying for ya. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous of her...i wish I was her, I'd love to be a woman like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would do the best I could.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like provide the service best.

    ReplyDelete