8.02.2011

Question: If you woke up tomorrow as a full fledged girl what would be the first thing that you would do? be realistic.

I gave some thought to this. The first thing after checking myself out very closely would be to go to bed, strip naked and masturbate. But I wouldn't masturbate like a guy, off course, I would do it as a girl. Very slowly start playing with my breasts and nipples and then spread my legs and slide my hand between my legs and go explore. Maybe just a little finger at first playing with the outside of my pussy and enjoying the feeling of wetness then rub my new nub up and down and let some feminine moans escape my mouth. Eventually I'd spread my legs wide and imagine a guy fucking me silly while I fucked myself with a finger... ok a couple of fingers... after I let the orgasm wash over myself I'd pause and do it again... and again... and again until I and the sheets were soaking wet.

I hope this was realistic enough. What would you do?

9 comments:

  1. Go out buy some clothes and then try to fine some one for sex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I'd probably feel my whole body, without getting sexual. Stare at myself in the mirror. Shower, and assuming my life had changed too, i'd go get dressed, and try to experience life on the other side of the fence... Come nightfall i'd probably be extremely curious, and do some exploring by myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone sent me this on the question box but it really should be more of a comment. So anonymous, here is your post:

    "about that question about waking up as a girl: SERIOUSLY!? wouldent you be at least a little suspicious? like how did that happen? who do I thank? are there any crappy side effects? strings attached? rules? restrictions? unforeseeable cataclysmic effects?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure I would. There would be a moment of panic but then I think curiosity would get the best of me and I'd explore my new body sexually. What if the change only lasts for one day? one hour? Don't let the opportunity pass you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was the 1st anonymous I would hope it lasts and expect to find out the rest

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL. That's great. I noticed you ended it before the lesbian sex scene with your gf, however. <3 SSA

    ReplyDelete
  7. After the extreme panic that my life will never be the same, I would try to convince my wife to have lesbian sex with me. I would also try to do a lot of exploring and rubbing-off before I could convince my wife that the man she married is now also a girl and that our children now have two mommies. I would also probably make a trip to the emergency room to figure out what happened. This would definitely be a turn for the worst, but at least I will be able to live out my lesbian fantasies. The multiple orgasms would be nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh fantasy time first things first explore, do nude run, go to the sluttiest clothing store buy a horny outfit bikini g-string and get gang banged by monster dicks

    ReplyDelete