7.06.2011

Question: Do you swallow cum often?

No, but maybe I should. The thought of swallowing cum comes to me when I'm dressed and highly aroused. looking at some nice pictures or videos of girls sucking and having their lips wrapped around a nice hard cock always makes me lick my cherry coated lips. At those times, I find that my mind starts wandering about all the things I'd do if I had someone pumping in and out of my mouth... the feeling of his cock tensing up and eventually blowing his load in my mouth. It is in that moment that I find my hand wandering up to my mouth...

4 comments:

  1. you should so give it a try! Cum slut! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it is sooo worth it . . . it took a long while to get over my post-orgasm reluctance, but I've become so addicted to the taste!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is definitely an amazing experience

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm doing my best to overcome my fear

    ReplyDelete