6.29.2011

Question: TSA's Full body scan or invasive pat down?

Interesting how some questions just coincide on what happens in real life. I was just the other day flying back from a business trip and we were given a choice. They asked me which one I wanted and since I read about how the so called private TSA body scan left little to privacy I chose the old fashion pat down.


The officers did not think it was funny and asked me to go to a private room where they could better search my cavities. Cavities?! I told them I changed my mind that I wanted the scan but they said it was too late. Soon I was commanded to strip down and to sit on a table where I spent the most humiliating 10 minutes of my life. They searched everywhere and I do mean everywhere as if I was trying to smuggle camel toes or something. Next time, I'll choose the scan, so what if pictures of me end up on the internet?

4 comments:

  1. i think i'd choose the pat down, love the idea of having to strip on command for strangers, and the body cavity serch would just be icing on the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I think they were hoping you'd pick the patdown, Sasha, when they saw such a sexy girl standing in line. ;-) <3 SSA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm... I might actually like that!! We're you wearing panties when they searched you??

    ReplyDelete
  4. @realbudmachine, Of course I was! A proper lady always wear an appropriate undergarment.

    ReplyDelete