4.25.2011

Question: You haven't said anything about your gf for a while, how are things going in that department?

I have been keeping a relatively low profile on the crossdressing department so Lauren has not said much of anything lately. With both our super busy schedules it has been hard to keep up with real life so fantasy has taken a bit of a break. A few weeks ago though she did spend the night over and was looking for a few things to wear in her stash of clothes that she leaves in the apartment. While looking she ran into some of my panties and inquired about it. It wasn't that I had a few but that I had more than she expected that surprised. She grabbed a black satin bikini one and said "Thanks" as she went to take a shower.

It is weird already that I borrowed some clothes from her but now she is borrowing from me? Weird indeed. Good thing my parents taught me to share!

8 comments:

  1. Not weird at all. I had girlfriends that borrowed my black lipstick and nail polish all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty....nice!!!

    I currently have a girl I know who is very supportive with the idea of me wanting to be female. she's willing to "help" me with dressing up and make-up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats pretty convenient for her I would think! I bet it is pretty nice for her to have a bf with similar taste in clothes as her;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Dee, what about sharing some pink lace underwear? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't wear underwear, so I guess that would be a moot point!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wish my wife was that understanding. Maybe she's getting there since she doesn't get upset anymore, but does make comments hinting that she doesn't like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Weird certainly, but I'm glad she seems to be understanding about it. Did you consider she might have gotten a bit of a thrill knowing she was wearing her "girlfriend's" panties around?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I should know all about the thrill of crossdressing ;-)

    ReplyDelete