2.23.2011

TG caption: train-station

I remember when I first made this TG caption I just really liked the picture of the red head girl on the train tracks. It was a little hard to come up with a story but then I remember how girl's clothes hardly have any pockets. Which now reminds me that if I ever venture out of the safety of my apartment I'm going to need a purse. Hhmmmm.... shopping? But I digress, back to the TG caption, and of course train tracks makes me think of big trains going deep and fast into tunnels so I had to mention something about that. Enjoy the cap.

2 comments:

  1. we all know she was begging for it. . . . ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I don't think she's ready to be changed back yet either. After getting her tunnel filled a few times, maybe she never will. :-)

    ReplyDelete