9.11.2008

TG comic: Team Member

Hot of the press is the newest TG comic "Team member." I'm making this comic as a non-profit fundraiser of sorts. I broke down the TG comic in parts so that it can get published faster. This is short part I from what I expect to be a quite long TG comic.

Shawn and his friends like to play poker and have a few drinks every week. But when the stakes get too high for Shawn, he is presented with an option to call or not call his friend's hand. Shawn is sure that it is a bluff or is it?

8 comments:

  1. Any word on when you may continue this incredible posting. It is a change of pace, and would love to see how he(she) turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. please continue this iv been checking back weekly for more :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. any way of down loading current chapters? I get a 404 error when clicking on the images of all the longer comics??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm... strange. I'll look into it. Thanks for letting me know.

      Delete
  4. I can't access because appears a message saying 404 not found

    ReplyDelete
  5. When will you continue this?

    ReplyDelete